Volunteers are essential to CAPLA’s efficient operation and the key to its exciting future. Consider one of the following volunteer opportunities and watch the weekly e-Bulletin for more. If you see an opportunity that interests you, please complete the online Volunteer Inquiry Form.
LEADERSHIP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Leadership Forum is currently looking for new members to join this dynamic committee. If you are a member of CAPLA, are currently or were in a leadership role in the past, and are interested in being a potential candidate for CAPLA’s Leadership Forum Committee, please complete and submit a volunteer application. Candidates will be considered for current openings or their names will be added to a list of potential candidates for future vacancies on the committee. Please note that an informal interview is required before candidates are selected to join this committee. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CAPLA.
For your information, we have indicated the Mandate of the Leadership Forum below, which you can find on CAPLA’s website:
- To ensure that current leaders and prospective leaders in land asset management have the opportunity to further develop their professional and personal leadership abilities.
- To provide educational programs and events that promote leadership development
- To provide management and supervisory tools and services to assist leaders
- To provide a forum for discussion of common issues and challenges
- To provide a supportive network for leaders in land asset management
- To discuss current business issues and look for effective solutions
- To communicate the importance of land asset management
- To elevate the profile of land asset management
The Knowledge Bank is a list of individuals who have volunteered to respond to inquiries and share their expertise in various areas of land with CAPLA members. If you are interested in contributing your time and experience as a Knowledge Provider, please email email@example.com and include your area of expertise and a short bio (2-3 sentences maximum).